Mayor Greg Fischer has released the names of the members of the committee that will search for a new Public Health and Wellness Director. The new director will replace Dr. Adewale Troutman, who is leaving the post for a job in Flordia.
Here are the committee members:
- Sadiqa Reynolds, Chief of Community Building for Mayor Fischer
- Bill Altman, Chairman of the Louisville Board of Health
- Bill Wagner, Director of Louisville Family Health Centers
- Richard Clover, Dean of the U of L School of Public Health and Information Sciences
- Dr. Allan Tasman, University of Louisville Department of Psychiatry
- F. Bruce Williams, Pastor, Bates Memorial Baptist Church in Smoketown
- Kellie Watson, Director of Louisville Metro Human Resources, or her designee.
Sadiqa Reynolds is also leading the review of Metro Animal Services.